Please click HERE to see the Year 12 External Exams Timetable.
Year 11 Exams Timetable 2020
Please click HERE to see the Year 11 Exams Timetable.
Student Expectations for Exams
PUNCTUALITY AND GENERAL CONDUCT
Students will attend school only for those sessions in which a timetabled session occurs for them. It is not acceptable for students to remain at school unsupervised during a session in which they have no assessment. The options available are:
(a) Supervised study in Discovery Centre or (b) Going home.
Students who are absent for a timetabled session must ask a parent or guardian to contact a member of the school's Administration on the day of the examination to explain their absence and during this contact. Explained absences must be supported by a doctor's certificate!
- All writing paper will be supplied by the school for examinations.
- Students must bring their student ID with their LUI number.
- Students must carry their test equipment in a transparent container. A clear plastic bag is sufficient.
- Water may be taken in in a plain unlabelled container.
- Electronic translators, mobile phones and smart watches are not allowed.
- Required materials for Practical Assessments are the responsibility of the student.