Within the Technologies and STEM faculty, students can engage in real world; hands on courses that develop their problem solving and critical thinking skills. Students are encouraged to communicate and collaborate with fellow peers to develop solutions to design problems.
The junior curriculum offers a range of ACARA courses including;
- Design and Technology - Food and Fibre
- Design and Technology - Industrial Skills; as well as
- Digital Technologies.
Senior students can further their interests with General and Applied subjects offered, including;
- Digital Solutions (General),
- Food and Nutrition (General),
- Industrial Skills (Applied)
- Engineering Skills (Applied)
- Hospitality Practices (Applied) and
- Business Studies (Applied).
Opportunities to participate in STEM related activities are available to all students within the College. The Full on STEM Program includes industry days, university offerings as well as many in school events.